The following instructions apply to the access levels and permissions exclusively required by team members at Rounded Digital. The same access levels and permissions may not apply to other users within your organization or outside collaborators and vendors.
To share management of your domain:
- Sign in to Google Domains.
- Select the name of your domain.
- Open the menu.
- Click Registration settings.
- Under "Domain permissions," click Permissions.
- Add Rounded Digital users by typing the following email addresses, then click Add:
- Confirm the added user.
The person you are sharing with will receive an email notification with a link to log into Google Domains.