Have a question? We're happy to help you find some answers. Having an issue with your website? We're here to fix that. Looking to review your marketing campaign? Let's get a meeting on the books.
When you need help, it's our duty to be there — but what's the best way to get in touch?
Primary Support Channels
For your convenience, we offer a number of channels for you to request support. Depending on the scope of your question and the urgency of the issue, you may find that one of these methods is more convenient than the others.
In any case, no matter the urgency, we always recommend utilizing our primary channels to request support, which include the following:
- Help Center — Submit your requests through our support request form.
- Email — Email your requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Text — Text your requests to (855) 550-1095.
What happens next?
When support requests are received through our primary channels, our system instantly generates a new support ticket and sends an alert to each member of our team. To confirm, you will receive an email containing the details of your request with a link to monitor the status from within your account.
Requesting support directly through a member of our team is not recommended. When requests are not received through our primary channels, tickets are not generated and all members of our team will not be alerted as a result.
- Chat Support — With Chat Support, you will have the ability to create a support ticket by initiating a chat with our support team.
- Phone Support — With Phone Support, users will have the ability to create a support ticket by dialing our support team by phone.
If you don't receive a confirmation by email, check your spam folder to make sure it wasn't flagged by your email provider. If you continue to have trouble finding your confirmation email, reach out to Kyle Dill at Kyle@wearerounded.com.