Viewing support tickets and status updates
Support Ticket Interactions
- Title — Created from the subject line of your initial request.
- Request Details — Created from the details provided in your initial request.
- Attachments — Downloadable link to attachments provided in your initial request.
- Agent Response — Responses are chronologically listed in a conversation format.
- Response Field — Add to the conversation by typing your response in this field.
Support Ticket Details
- Requester — The individual who initially submitted the request.
- Created / Last Activity — The time and date are recorded when a ticket is first created, and the ticket will also display a timestamp from when the ticket was last modified.
- CCs — Contacts will be displayed here if any email addresses were copied to your initial request or added throughout the ticket conversation.
- Assigned to — Displays the name of a support agent assigned to your ticket.
- ID — Displays the unique ticket number assigned to your request.
- Status — Displays the current status of your ticket.
- Priority — In some cases, you may see a priority label depending on the nature of your request.
- Attachments — This area will display links to attachments associated with your ticket.
Support Ticket Status Updates
- Open - Support team is working to resolve your request.
- Awaiting your reply - Support team is waiting for your reply.
- Solved - Your request was resolved.